Manually Added Repositories
Shippabe automatically synchronizes repository lists and permissions from the configured SCM providers. This automatic synchronization may not be desirable if your SCM has a very large number of repositories. This can be turned
off using Automatically synchronize SCM system setting in admiral.
If automatic synchronization of repositories is turned
off then each Shippable user can manually add the repositories they would like to see on Shippable through their Account Profile page.
Adding a repository
To add a repository:
- Click on Profile in the left sidebar menu and scroll to the MANUALLY ADDED REPOSITORIES section.
- Click on + on the right side of your screen.
- Select an account integration from the list and enter the organization name(not required for adding Gerrit projects) and project name and click on Add to add the repository.
Removing a repository
- Click on your Profile in the left sidebar menu and scroll to the MANUALLY ADDED REPOSITORIES section. This will show you a list of your manually added repositories.
- Click on the reposistory you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete button and choose Yes.